Why Women Buy: How to Sell to the World’s Largest Market
Women drive 80% of consumer spending.
The most powerful determining factor of how we see the world is GENDER. In today’s business market, women hold buying power of $4.4 trillion dollars
, in the U.S. alone.
Mastering the skill to tap into the world’s largest buying segment will give you the competitive advantage you need. Dawn Jones shares 7 techniques for bridging the gap and capturing more business.
Through scientific research, learn how women differ from men in the buying process.
Why Women Buy
- Overcome the fear of sales.
- Learn to operate with integrity.
- Learn to ask great questions.
- Integrate 4 communication styles.
- Learn to sell to 7 personality types.
- Master the four stages of competency.
will equip you to stay ahead of your competition and master the art of selling to half the population.